ZALORA BACK IN BLACK

by - April 19, 2014


BACK IN BLACK. I can't never go far away from this colour, ever! One of my favorite beside reddish and white due to the fact it looks simply effortless chic and not to mention fierce looking at the same time. 

When I was browsing through Zalora's website, I couldn't help but to double click on every black items that my eyes couldn't resist. Lately, I just can't stand with cropped top and I've been visiting every fashion store in sunway pyramid to find which fits me better and I guess I found one. Like the picture above, it seems perfect for me to wear especially for hanging out with my friends or even going to college. 


However, the fact that I'm going to end my day as a freshman graduate. I guess I should've also take a look to the more edgy yet older look for me to fit in working field. Well then, I have made my choices of favorites look from Zalora, so its your chance to grab more! another fun fact, you could also get the affordable voucher before its too late! Grab your chance, people! See you on next post xx :)

 

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. I definitely love black more than every other colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice picks, always love black outfit! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love black clothes too! The crop tops look fab :)

    Mili

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by into my blog and would love to hear more from you.

follow my instagram @fivyolenqiu for my other daily stuffs and visits x