Over The Rainbow

by - April 11, 2014



My 1st ootd picture with make up on lol. I had this random thought of photo shoot in the early morning before my afternoon class haha. Actually, I had planned to go out and support my friend, but it was cancelled. I did wish her luck and the best thing is that she got what she wants ;D On the contrary, I got zero news haha please wish me luck and others who had not gotten the call yet. Lets not expect em, as hope come when you least expect them. 


I hope it has not been a long hiatus yet for my post. Despite my packed schedule thats like sardines, I'm happy that I get 2 weeks holiday. Lots of my friends were going back home, even to Indonesia. But, I decide not to due to the fact that 3 more months I'll be leaving this city for good. Thus, I gotta make the best out of it, isn't it?  though, I miss my parents :) Hang in there, nyi! heh 


Sad, but excited at the same time. Wee

I always remind myself that past is a past. I don't want to be stuck as the same old person I used to be. I want learn as much as I can to be the person I want to be. Though all of us cannot judge things by the way they look, I'm glad to have you as my shared huge written wall that could listen and flittered of every worries I had in doubt. I guess I had to snoze off in a minute haha. Its 2 am right here and I'm having breakfast with my friends tomorrow. Will get back to you, soon

xx




You May Also Like

14 comments

  1. You look pretty in that lovely outfit.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So casual and chic

    thebingogenic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl, thanks for your lovely comment.
    Sure lets do it. I am your gfc fan now :)
    X, Ania von www.overdivity-fashion.blogspot.de
    Facebook | Instagram | Youtube

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely outfit dear!
    would u like to follow each other?

    xx
    http://overloadstories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, pretty!
    I followed your blog on bloglovin, please, follow me back!

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3947784

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely outfit, i love your shorts! Anyways, would you like to follow each other? Follow me and then ill follow you back instantly.

    www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi hi! sure sureee we could follow each other. Let's do it!

    thebingogenic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute outfit!
    love your blouse
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look cute i love those pants! are you studying abroad?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect look doll. Thanks for visit my blog. Of course I follow you and invite you to visit my blog ! :)

    SNB: Sexy, Naughty, Bitchy me
    Facebook SNB: Sexy, Naughty, Bitchy me

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute purse! xx

    blancheneve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by into my blog and would love to hear more from you.

follow my instagram @fivyolenqiu for my other daily stuffs and visits x