Stuck in Daydream

by - March 14, 2014


I feel I don't deserve you at all. But, how if this all fate?


I was stuck, I'm in dilemma. Its unbelievable the reason we met and all the moments we've been together all this while, I already feel attached. I hate being attached, but at the same time I'm happy to see your face every-time. 


Those late conversation, silly chats, non-sense babbling. You suit my humor taste, you understand me. Tell me, what am I gonna do? However, it ain't the same no more. 





This was in Skypark and I love the view there. Haha, these past few days I was in love sick and very determined to get rid of this feeling. Hopefully, my decision is right and I don't want to regret it at all. Btw, its already been 3 months I'm working part time and decided to continue my last sem till the end. I know its hard yet tiring, and I've been complaining on how tired I am these days to some of my friends. But hey, I don't wanna regret my life having the feeling of laying down my body as couch potato in my last year here. I want to live it to the fullest! Hehe toodles. (reply to all of you soon!mwax)

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Cute outfit like the top
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lookin so cool and chic, perfect combo! :)

    Kisses
    http://yourfashiontroubleshootingguide.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy photos! I like your outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great scarft dear :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by into my blog and would love to hear more from you.

follow my instagram @fivyolenqiu for my other daily stuffs and visits x