A Brand New Year

by - January 05, 2014






I'm back now and its better late than never, but Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2014 to all of my dearest readers! such an amazing year it has been and can't wait to see what this year may brings. Me and my friends were exchanging gifts on xmas eve and spend our new year eve counting down at the club downtown. It was really fun and exhausting at the same time haha I had a really good time!

On Christmas eve, i'm wearing a jumpsuit my sister gave to me and its my first time wearing them. I thought, why didn't I give it a try? It's so comfy and it's black! however, the creepers were killing me. Regardless of that, great catch up with all of my friends :)





Throughout the remarkable year, I have learnt so much and hopefully it will continue to where I always able to grow more and more. I used to believe in year resolution, but nowadays I'm more into go with the flow instinct. As year goes by, I realized that I cared more to the ones who are real and value in life. I made mistakes but I promised I won't make the same mistake twice. Wishing the best for my last sem as a freshman year and part time job as well. Amen

Last year had been filled with colors and lets hope that 2014 will be a better year for all of us. No more shed or short gloomy colors, but cheers to the bright crayons and laughters! I'm ready to write a brand new chapter with every crayons in my box! xo how did you spend your new year eve? :)

You May Also Like

13 comments

  1. Cool images you look very pretty. Have a great day.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pictures!<3

    christymonicaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year! Stay happy and healthy ya :)

    Join my Mini Giveaway, win lots of cute and pretty fashion stuff. Open worldwide till January 27th. Click here.
    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww.. such a cutie. :) Great photos! :) Happy New Year!

    Ellen Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey beautiful! this is lovely! Amazing post!
    Best wishes for this 2014… keep up the amazing work on your blog!
    kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great place and dress dear :D
    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look sooo pretty! Lovely blog, i'm following you now, would you like to follow me back? :)**

    ReplyDelete
  8. super pretty ! love your dress <3

    Cheers,
    RUBY and ROSA

    ReplyDelete
  9. love ur dress, looks so sweet

    xx,
    http://www.overloadstories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice pictures!
    Seems like you had a great time with your friends, that's sweet! <3

    xx,
    Stefany

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by into my blog and would love to hear more from you.

follow my instagram @fivyolenqiu for my other daily stuffs and visits x