SACHLIRENE INDONESIA x LITTLE MISS OLEN

by - December 04, 2013


 SACHLIRENE INDONESIA is one of the class shoes brand that 

offer the worldwide shipping and well known for its wondersole. 

Since young age, I always have trouble in choosing the right footwear for myself. My ultimate wish is to always have a pretty one to keep in my closet, but yet still comfortable to wear.  Its like a dream come true, isn't it? however in my case, its always end up in either one circumstances whether its very painful to wear, but it looks really pretty or the other way around. But afraid no more, I finally met the right match. 

Sachlirene Indonesia is well known by their hidden surprising message in their soles (wondersoles). They say, you wouldn't know what is actually written there unless they are right in front of your eyes and definitely not deceiving. It's just like christmas day, isn't it? It is like to be in a place full of boxes of christmas present that would make you surprise and smile wide once you open them. 


Friend of mine say that I'm a perfectionist by nature. I'm not sure, but maybe? I don't know why, but I always have the feeling of dissatisfaction whenever something doesn't really go match together. What I personally adore about this brand is not only the fact that it is a local brand but their website also have an unique feature  "Choose My colors", which allows you to choose your own favorite color. Therefore with this, I would not need to worry about dissatisfaction of my purchase. 


Worry about the size of online stuff? Afraid not! Sachlirene Indonesia have the guidelines of your shoe size from head to toe. Just follow their friendly steps and you will get the shoes you're satisfied with :) So, don't let any other minute pass by and get yourself one! please do visit their official online web to keep yourselves updated with their latest collection :)


IG: @sachlirene_id 

You May Also Like

27 comments

  1. what a fun concept. I love the message on the bottom of the shoe. That's so clever!
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pretty cool!! Love the customization options and why don't more shoe companies offer measurement guidelines like this!?!
    atelier zozo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following u on GFC n Lookbook now ^^

    www.hervoguediary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great! I love those wonder soles!

    I'm following you in bloglovin now!:)

    www.aduaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow... I never know this brand, will check out the site! good sharing....
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really nice Post!!!

    FOLLOW ME:
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de
    https://www.facebook.com/Rimanerenellamemoria
    http://instagram.com/rimanerenellamemoria

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a new style,love the Ideal.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome review love the shoes they are amazing great job.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. OLEN!!! How's life! Ola apa kabarr?
    Kita terakhir ketemu di ambasador, inget nggak?
    Thanks for dropped by my blog neway, kalo nggak mampir mungkin aku nggak tau kalo kamu punya blog yang kece :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. couldnt agree more with this! sachlirene does look interesting to buy :p

    x
    sartob

    ReplyDelete
  11. The message on the soles is so cool!



    www.style-chameleon.com

    WIN 100 EUROS TO SPEND ON BAGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks for dropping by on my blog dear =) http://anotsosecretlife2011.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely color heels :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thankyou for your comment! Sounds nice to follow eachother, nice blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. great post! we've been following you for a while, hope you'll do the same :) we have a lovely giveaway, be sure to check it out :)


    Saci
    ChocolateFashionCoffee
    ChocolateFashionCoffee Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  16. the shoes look amazing :D Sachlirene is such an awesome brand!

    Love,
    Pudding Monster

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello dear! Your blog is very interesting) I am your new follower, hope you will follow me back, it would be great!^^

    http://fancyshot.blogspot.ru/

    keep in touch!))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by into my blog and would love to hear more from you.

follow my instagram @fivyolenqiu for my other daily stuffs and visits x