Fall Into The Trap of You. READ THIS, GIRL!

by - May 22, 2019



Have you ever felt an emotional connection with someone you never met before?
All I could remember was this stupid feelings. No idea when its build, where do I even started. 

Well, I was single and bored. I wanted to try to be in a relationship once. The line of guys chasing me was huge, but I wasn't interested in any of them. Then, this guy contacted me on a chatting site. The pictures he had were drop dead gorgeous. I was drooling. (lol just kidding, but really i was wow-ed!

The text happened in one night and definitely continue till the night after that, and more. I still remember it clearly. He had studied abroad. He was so smart and great to talk to. He's really sweet and he definitely a player (really good at his words and enthusiastic) He had lived abroad all his life, recently come back on his parents insistence. We've talked all important things: zodiac, politics, relationship and childhood traumas. We've also had some pretty solid emoticon exchanges. However, this feeling remain a mystery to me because what confounds me the most is that him and I never meet up.

One part of it is because I want to shut it all down, not because I don't have feelings, but because I do. To be honest, i feel a bit like a bad person writing this, because all common sense would suggest that I should at least meet up with this guy since we did emotionally connect. All i can say that feelings are scary. 

Why? because he was a dream come true! We exchanged numbers. He sent me sweet messages, He cared. He asked me out twice, I bailed them. However, I felt bad and start to initiate the meeting. But, when I do....  

He is busy. He had an accident. Bad traffic. Overtime. Every excuse in the book. Phone broken, urgent meeting, etc. Fool that I was, I put aside every misgiving. Still, I didn't wake up. I knew he was too good to be true. This guy who claimed to like me madly had never sent me a single pic.
One day I woke up. A simple act from him and my world came crashing. Funny thing is, I had actually fallen for him badly. I mean, who wouldn't? I desperately wanted to find someone who's constant. I was lonely and foolish. I thought I deserved the best but he fooled me for months. I swallowed his web of action for so long, fell in love with a fantasy.

I let him in, gave him the keys to my heart, where he probably did not meet the cut in the first place. I shouldn't have assume anything in the first place. I realized, he chased me just for the thrill of it, once that thrill wears off, he move on to another. Well, much like a child with a new toy. Bye to you, sir. I bid your sorry ass, goodbye.

Ladies, if a boy is ignoring you, did a fade or is hot and cold, his relationship with you ended way before he disappears, literally and figuratively. Its okay to cry and whining, but pick up your dignity off the floor, be a high quality woman and move on! Let that door stay shut and remember, don't lower yourself to that level. He may say all kinds of sweet nothings to you, but let that sh*t go and move on! Don't over analyze what he said or did. It is what it is, girl. 

And be glad! because you just saved yourself from a lifetime of heartache. The reason he left doesn't really matter, because if its matter, he won't treat you girls like month old leftovers. so show yourself some love. Boy will be just B.O.Y as they always put Burden On You, where as M.AN - they will Meet All of Your Needs. Therefore, say no to too much work and games. Moreover, sweet nothing. 

Reading this post, would you still use online interaction for special someone? I mainly hope this post doesn't change your perceptive towards what you believe on social media love, but for you to be careful and don't take things too fast. Especially for introverts, online interaction is great because you can exactly express what you feel. The cons though, there is a 50-50 chances for the relationship to work. Because it left us wonder whether they are that good at the commitment or they just only up to saying sweet words. 

My advice to you, my dear who reading this is that don't get stuck on that level of online interaction for very long time. Get to know them, give chance to meet with each other. Base your judgement on experience rather than blind belief. Generalizing people on social media are always harmful is also stupid. Keep your options wide open, Control the only thing you can control, Invest in Yourself, Have fun, be smart and girls, always know your self-worth! 

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. this is great, Olen! Its funny that I also experience the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My love. Its okay to be in this position. You will learn.
    And you will find the right one soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by into my blog and would love to hear more from you.

follow my instagram @fivyolenqiu for my other daily stuffs and visits x