BA BA

by - February 09, 2018



I want you to know why I couldn't take a step closer.
Your appearance is gradually getting far from my sight.
It makes my heart ache again.
The pain isn't going away, I'm just getting customized to it now.

Dear Pa,
I miss you so much, sometimes it feels like I still can't believe if this really happened. You had always promised you'd be around for a long, long time. I know this was not in your plans, never. Not a day goes by when I don't imagine what life would be like had you not gone. Every situation that I find myself in (be it a family reunion, dinner, my job, birthday etc) I always imagine a scenario where you're present and sharing in my happy moments.

There are still so many things I wish I had said before and so many things I wish I had asked. I wish we have more picture together. Even, if I close my eyes right now, I can even picture your facial expressions as you'd say things and act. And hey, I dreamed of you today. Missing you, papa.

Thank you, papa. Thank you for your love. Your memories, and for being a good, kind - hard working human being who encouraged me to be the best person I can be. There's no question in my mind that you're watching over us here. My only comfort is that I know you loved us with everything you had and I know that you fought the hardest battles. Love you, pa - more than anything in the world.

Your 1/4 little girls.

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. so sorry for your los, my dear. im sure you will your dad and your family proud.

    sending love to you from 11545 miles away❣️

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by into my blog and would love to hear more from you.

follow my instagram @fivyolenqiu for my other daily stuffs and visits x