Row Ma Week

by - August 25, 2014




BLAH BLAH BLAH! Having no internet is such a pain. I can't surf and even reply people's email. The cafe near my place has the slowest internet ever. Me and my sis had to go to senopati area to find good wifi as well as enjoying late night dessert which is fattening!! Haha, but i love it! Lately, me and my twin are packed with the preparation of our early birth oatmeal shop (IG: o_healthychoice) and other stuffs is on the way too. I hope it goes really well, I really do. I do believe that everything takes a while and let's cross my fingers that it worth the wait. 




I adore my watch, I really do! Its my birthday present hehe I always have this love at first sight for accessories and this one is an exception! I love it, not only cos its black but its looks tiny too so, my hand doesn't really look that big. my friend always tease me that I got an elephant hand! huh hahaha. Today, Monday. It's my last week of internship people!! *drumroll* How glad, how happy! I can't believe how time flies like wind! As much as I complain about how far the company is from my place, I'm gonna miss these people a lot! My lovely supervisor, the super funny & iseng bald guy who sit beside me and all! We are gonna have a farewell party this thursday and it's gonna be a good night!


Here are all my updates after long hiatus. How about you guys? How do you spend your day? I hope you had a marvelous yet productive one xox

Lastly, to conclude this post. My 9 frame of shameless selfies which succesfully made my twin annoyed haha! I love you, Ola and just so you know that I took your picture better than you ok ;p hihi still love you!


You May Also Like

14 comments

  1. I adore this look, especially beacsue I'm a stripes lover!
    I'm your new follower via Gfc and bloglovin <3
    www.bonjourchiara.com
    Bonjourchiara Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your style.
    So chic and stylis babe
    Have an awesome week
    Kisses
    Maggie D.
    The Indian Savage Diary Fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats about your internship ;) love that stripe tee

    Take care,
    Rizuna from 100% Nerd
    instagram > @rizunaswon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, thank you for visiting my blog: vidazenitha.blogspot.com . I followed you on GFC, I hope you would like to follow me back :)

    Btw, I adore your watch too, it looks good on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute look and I so digging your purse. I'm so happy for you and I wish you the best at your internship :). I went ahead and followed you on GFC ^_^.

    Kreyola Jounerys

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful lady :)

    Nuovo post sul mio blog oggi: http://therougemisscake.it/2014/08/its-tomato/

    http://therougemisscake.it/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice outfit. You look beautiful :)


    www.marrtab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful look! Love the stripes!
    http://wonderfullymadebypris.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope your internet works soon! loving the stripes x

    http://www.thestylemma.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/all-black-leather-grey.html
    Twitter: @thestylemma
    Instagram: @thestylemma
    Facebook: @thestylemma

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the outfit!
    Thanks for your comment on my blog!
    we can follow each other :)
    I'm already a follower on GFC

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wooow Amazing Look!

    www.thefashionwings.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  12. A bolsa combinou com as roupas, ficou perfeito parabéns..

    BLOG | FAN PAGE | INSTAGRAM | YOUTUBE | GOOGLE+

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like the gold detailing on your blog! Amazing post & Thanks for sharing this post
    here! Would you like to follow each other on GFC,
    Google+ & Bloglovin? Lemme know &
    keep in touch!

    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like your bag!! :D and nice outfit!
    nice to meet you!! ^^


    Cellia
    marcelliamargaretha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by into my blog and would love to hear more from you.

follow my instagram @fivyolenqiu for my other daily stuffs and visits x