The highlights ♡

by - July 18, 2012

Phew! What a long hiatus I've made to this blog! Hi people, do y'all miss me? On my long absences, I spend my time reading all of your posts. Very glad and pleasant to see y'all update yours and I think it's my turn today :P 

I'VE FINISHED MY SEMESTER II AND PASSED ALL OF MY SUBJECTS!!

yesterday, yes just yesterday. my bestie tweeted me that the result is out. i'm so worried especially for media literacy. it was the most excruciating, hard, stressing subject i've ever take. i hope next semester, there is no subject like that cos it is just ..... stressing! journal journal, reading reading reading, omg die. as much as i love writing, i really don't like this subject. i'm really relieved that i passed! :D


I'm at jakarta right now, yes my hometown and yesss again, holiday!! and having so much fun here. btw, I had read all the comments from my previous post! Ahaha, thank you guys for the concern, i really do appreciate so much and now am so happy to meet my family hihi X) i think maybe i am homesick after all.

Now I'm gonna post some pictures of my highlights of last 2 months with my lovelies. Check this out :D

Courtesy of Kye Tay :)

Yes, me and my twin early birthday celebration from my bestie before I'm going back to my hometown. Frankly I was surprised and going to cry, but choose not to hahaha thank you guys for the effort and i love you all so much! I adore this pictures too and the cakes too ♡ ♡


Had super duper fun in photography studio with my bestest friend in Indonesia as my photographer! This was just for her assignment and she asked us to be her model, we were like 'why not'. First time experience and never thought its gonna be this fun. In love with photography now hehe. Pictureees! :')

I am the photographer! Lol, btw love this picture. 

This was taken at UNTAR photography studio 
My facebook cover! Hehe :)


My super favorite birthday cake from the lovely sisters! They know me and my twin adore rainbow cake so much. 

Thanks a lot jie jie! 
Ola, me, and Kye at mickey mouse fair!! :D

It suppose to be five person here! Where is Jihye Adeline? Haha ;p

7 years friendship! Can't believe! Love you always! 

Me and my sister! @ Kitchenette. I think this is our new favorite shop hihi 

Nail art been my current obsession lately! Which one you prefer? :)

Btw, Its been 2 weeks I joined instagram and so addicted with it already! Thanks to my friend for introducing it to me and now i can't stop checking my phone lol. For those of you who have one, follow fivyolenqiu, okay? :) and for those of you who don't, create one! Haha, cos its so addicitive! I want an Iphone now! Lol, okay enough for today! Getting to sleep now. See you on another post, fellas! Toodles ♡ 

You May Also Like

18 comments

  1. i just discovered your blog and i'm loving it! :)
    Wanna follow each other? xoxo
    Have a lovely day! ¦

    http://simplement-heureuse.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on passing all your subjects girl =)
    Thank you for your nice comment and for following, I am following you already on on google friend connect and now also in Bloglovin ! Kisses

    Fashion and Cookies
    Follow me on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello about to follow u back,whats ur name in gfc?
    anyway great post

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post!
    come by and lets fllw each other if you love to do:)
    miss-monaaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy day, lovely post! ;-) You are so cute.
    Thanks for visiting my blog :)
    Of course, I am more than delighted to follow each other!
    I'm waiting you and I'll follow you back for sure :)!
    Have a nice day, darling! Keep in touch.
    Vivi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woww...congrats on passing!!! Lovely photos, it looks like you had a great time ;)
    You have a nice blog! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin’? I promise I’ll follow you back!

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"



    ReplyDelete
  7. selamaaattttt uda selese semester 2. =))
    libur-libur-libur-libuuurr!

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy semester finish:) your blog is great! I follow you now via gfc and bloglovin, I will be very happy if you follow back:)
    happy sunday,
    xx chris

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the photos! Congrats on passing school :) Beautiful blog, did you want to follow eachother?

    Scarr xx
    http://scarlette910.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the photos! Congrats on passing school :) Beautiful blog, did you want to follow eachother?

    Scarr xx
    http://scarlette910.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the photos! Congrats on passing school :) Beautiful blog, did you want to follow eachother?

    Scarr xx
    http://scarlette910.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Congrats ..Such fabulous pictures and you all look so pretty!
    Thanks for visiting me,yeah m following you...please follow back to keep in touch through comments!

    ReplyDelete
  13. so much fun in this post! :D
    ayo dong update lagi!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi dear, these images are so cool! I love the nail art! Thx for following:) I already follow you on both, you can see me on the first row nr. 4 on your gfc, follow you via bloglovin too!
    kisses chris

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi dear as you can see on my previous comment, i am already following you on GFC and bloglovin :-)
    Have a nice day!
    Xx
    http://www.dontcallmefashionblogger.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by into my blog and would love to hear more from you.

follow my instagram @fivyolenqiu for my other daily stuffs and visits x