I miss home

by - April 06, 2012

Hello April!

I just have to do this, because am so pump and excited knowing the fact that i'm going back to Jakarta next week for 2 weeks holiday. Ticket booked and one word that keep running in my mind is home, home, home. Super caring but keep nagging mom & ignorance dad ever but i love, and super annoying duo sisters & cool brother in law, I will see you all pretty pretty soon! Besties, I'm ready to tease you like I usually do. Unfortunately, I have to shoot a video for my project in my hometown where i supposedly enjoying my off day. Sucks isn't it? but I shall not complain because everything went pretty well! I just can hope for the best and giving my best :)

HOME
hmm, how I describe home. probably..

home is where my heart belongs to.
home is where people i know accept me for whoever I am.
home is where I feel comfortable, safe, and to mention warm.
home is where I can laugh super annoyingly loud and they are laughing together with me.
home is where I am happy to be in.
home is where I could be grateful every time.
but the most important is, home is the one that made me who I am today.

I am super thankful for the opportunity that God produce me by giving such an amazing & supportive family, marvelously fun friends, and not to mention never ending issues whether its the simple one till the complicated one. To combine it all, I think thats what make it special.

Aaa I super miss my family! I bet they miss me so much too XD can't wait to huggie back them.
what a post. lets call it a day. :)

You May Also Like

16 comments

  1. Lovely post

    Pls look also at my blog my dear & become a friend <3

    XO, Carmen
    www.mydailyfashiondosis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your comment :) now i'm your follower :) please follow me too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very happy for you! Lovely post!
    Come to visit my blog and if you want let’s follow each other on Bloglovin, GFC and Facebook!
    xoxo
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Bloglovin'
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. thx for the cmmnt...i'm fllwing
    pls fllwbak
    jessillesilv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute post hon ! Thank you for your comment on my blog, yes I'd like us to follow each other and I am now following you on google friend connect, so waiting for you to follow back. If you want we can follow each other also on Bloglovin and Facebook, once you're done with following just let me know thru a comment on my blog and I will follow back on those too ! Kisses
    Fashion and Cookies
    Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
    Follow me on Bloglovin
    My Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  6. welcome to indonesia olen! :D
    *masangin crown* haha :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kunci keberhasilan adalah menanamkan kebiasaan sepanjang hidup Anda untuk melakukan hal - hal yang Anda takuti.
    tetap semangat tinggi untuk jalani hari ini ya gan ! ditunggu kunjungannya :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. enjoy home
    http://www.sazistopsecret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. don't worry,you will get better soon

    http://www.sazistopsecret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. wah homesick yah? tenang tenang pasti nanti pulang. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading, Audrey! I felt so much better now :)

      Delete
  11. guys! thanks so much! you have no idea how i love you all so much! appreciate all the concern <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great photos!
    Love your blog by the way, about to go back through your old posts :)
    I'll love to follow you on GFC if you follow me?

    Kendra
    xx

    StolenInspiration.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by into my blog and would love to hear more from you.

follow my instagram @fivyolenqiu for my other daily stuffs and visits x