WISH US LUCK

by - November 18, 2014



A VENTURE.  As i told in my previous post, my twin and I are focusing on our little business venture back in hometown. It was initially her idea and since I'm still searching and hoping to find my dream job, I'm willing to help and support her (yeah, sister power haha!) Never crossed in my mind or even in million years that we would run our own online business. Our strategy of using Instagram as our platform is very effective, thanks to this new form of media which I believe has help in sparking the conversation and feed people with the information. 

My twin and I couldn't be more thrilled to hear the positive feedbacks. We constantly improving from day one and I still remember on how I struggle and being scold on my own recipes. It worth the pain and as times goes by, people starting to understand our business concept and questioning what are the reason behind it. So here i am deciding to share the history behind this early birth online business. 

- THE BIRTH OF O' - 

In the young age, both my twin and I were struggled of being overweight. Snacking on junk food and fried food has always been our favorite food to munch. We hate veggies and even fruits! I remember mommy always ask us to drink our carrot juice everyday and getting to finish a full glass can sometimes feel dauntingly long. Despite of this issue, we are still surrounded by great friends, happy and healthy (in here i'm referring to no major sickness happen)


This was back in 2008. Left is Ola, right is yours truly. 

In the middle of our university break, My twin suddenly went to this oat-based strict diet for around 3 to 4 months. I remember the time when she just sealed her mouth and get away from all this junk foodies, packed her fruit and dried oats for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Her determination somewhat surprised me, especially when I offered her my Indomee and she totally ditched that hahaha. She also started to make different kind of oats from parfait, oats topped with dried fruits and looks good with all the bright colors.



ze healthy yet yum foodies!
Her creative mind and determination is really paid off. She looks totally different after semester break and I'm looking more like to a potato. However, I still do not bother to look any good and even losing my weight! See how the oat do the magic! Lol. 























The pic above was in Bali :) Notice the differences between my twin and I? Then, come to the most favorite part of every girl ; which is shopping. I used to not have any interest in shopping, because I used to spend it rather on food, food and foodies (even my friend tease me as "garbage can" (not a bad way, but its referring as I always love to eat the leftover and I can never see the food left hanging lol!) You probably would be shock that I ever finish a bucket of white rice, alone. Moving on, seeing back at my twin, looking so pretty with all the current fashion trends tempts me to buy too. Well, it doesn't fit really nice on me. Starting from that point on, I wanted to lose my weight. 


The beginning of losing my weight didn't went really well. I wanted to lose weight in a fast way, but I gotten more and more weak. Then, my twin started to share her recipes and in about a month, I started to made my own too. In about 2 months, I lost 20 pounds. After this little success of mine, I felt like I've gained my confidence, lighter and of course healthier. My twin also suggested me to gym and we've been hitting the gym ever since. We are still far from what healthy and fit body defines, but we are working to reach that stage yet. We wanted to do more of this and it would be great if other people can treasure the same goal and experience too! Yay to healthy lifestyleThat's why my twin suggest to create this new venture and hopefully people liked the idea. Recently, my diet is based on O' Healthy Choice overnight oat menu. We consumed it daily and it works! I lost quite some pounds in just a week! But make sure, say no to snack munchin' kay! :) Diet needs some determination, too people xx

O' based on our name which is Ola and Olen. It's totally simple and represent us both. In this post, we would like to encourage you to not just focus on being skinny, but to be healthy. We currently working on the new product and can't wait to launch all em' soon. For more info that you need to know, follow our Instagram or facebook page O' Healthy Choice

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. nice travel...and photo..you so cute..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
    Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

    Oh ya, di sana anda bisa dengan bebas mendowload music, foto-foto, video dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by into my blog and would love to hear more from you.

follow my instagram @fivyolenqiu for my other daily stuffs and visits x